Thanks for all the great Cayman diving information!

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Thanks for all the great Cayman diving information!

Postby SteveBrenda » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 am

Thank you! Site has been a big help.We are retuning to the Caymans, so obviously we had a great time.
SteveBrenda

Very helpful website

Postby DiveJunkie » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 am

Just a quick thanks for the people responsible for this website.

We used it to plan our dives in the Caymans and had awesome experiences.

Keep up the great work!
DiveJunkie

Thanks for candid reviews

Postby divingdave » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 am

I'm so sick of seeing all the raving reviews with almost no negative ones at the other sites, obviously this website does not pull any punches. Also appreciate UNmoderated forums without any censorship.

This website was instrumental in our decision to choose Grand Cayman for our dive trip, and we had one of the best dives of our lives with Living The Dream divers.

Anyone going diving in the Cayman Islands, HIGHLY recommend Living the Dream, AND the honesty and accuracy of information at this website.

All the best,

Dave
divingdave

Great Website!

Postby TXDIVERS » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Planning our Cayman Islands diving trip is a task I would not give to my worst enemy, there are so many dive companies in the Cayman Islands, and so many review sites all with nothing but rave reviews for all of them. It's almost impossible to know which sites to believe.

This looks to be the most forthcoming of them all, giving the bad as well as the good reviews, even exposing those people posting their own reviews!

I just thought you'd want to know I am using the information at this website exclusively to book all of our dives.

Free speech is a wonderful thing, something most other websites seem to have forgotten or forgone in favor of appeasing their own financial interests.
TXDIVERS

Re: Thanks for all the great Cayman diving information!

Postby PatStevens » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Agreed! I just read about all the fake and computer generated reviews at Trip Advisor, lots of other sites probably do the same thing.

I think the candid and even critical nature of the many dive companies in the Cayman Islands at this website and the way they allow good AND bad reviews makes them the most believable. Plus I've been to the Caymans before, and the reviews and information are in sync with my own experiences.

We're going to try a different island this year but I sent the link to this site to our friends who are planning their Cayman dive trips now.
PatStevens

Great site!

Postby mslee » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 am

I love this website! It helped tremendously with our vacation planning, particularly the part about picking an island and what part of the island to choose. We were considering one of the all inclusive packages on Grand Cayman, but now we're going to be staying at the Discovery Point and diving with 2 different dive operators, getting a much broader selection of dive sites. If all goes well we'll give Little Cayman a try next year. Also appreciate the reviews here, obviously not influenced by personal agendas, or at the least seeing them exposed!
mslee

Believable Reviews

Postby L3adams » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

This is one of the most candid and believable sites for diving in the Cayman Islands I've come across. Most of the others are nothing but glowing reviews for every dive outfit, that can't be possible. With some sites blocking negative reviews, others profiting from the reviews, moderated forums getting sued... It's refreshing to find an unmoderated forum where we are allowed to speak our minds!

I'm booking our dive trip and just wanted you to know that this website was helpful in selecting the Cayman Islands and even more so in choosing our dive operator.

Free speech is a beautiful thing!
L3adams

Return to Cayman Islands Diving