Neptunes Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Postby Spolinzi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:23 am

We had the same experience with that Divetech shore dive. They all said it's an easy short swim, then turns out to be anything but. The shore diving at Eden Rock is better and 100 times easier and safer.

We did our boat dives with Neptunes Divers in Grand Cayman. They go more than the extra mile and made every dive one of the best we ever had.

- S
Spolinzi

Divetech

Postby NedTurner » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:28 pm

The exact same thing happened to us with Divetech saying the north wall was an easy shore dive. Yeah right! I almost drowned trying to get all the way to the north wall. They are a cattle boat operation with training being the priority over good dive sites. We used Neptunes last time too and loved them. There is a new dive company, Cayman Turtle Divers that has shore diving in that area, they say it's a shorter swim to the north wall but who knows? Cayman's north wall is a boat dive in my opinion, they have good shore diving at Eden Rock.
NedTurner

Great diving in Grand Cayman

Postby woodysac » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:10 pm

I just came back from the best dive trip I ever had, in the Cayman Isladns. Just wanted to thank the administrators and members for the reviews that we used to make our diving selections. We used Neptunes for our boat dives, and did a few shore dives at Eden Rock. It was too rough on the East End to dive there, by boat or shore.
woodysac

Postby wenette » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 pm

I followed the advice from this and other websites and used Neptune's for all of our diving instead of Ocean Frontiers, as we had originally planned. Neptune's was one of the best dive companies I've ever been diving with. They only had a few other people on the boat besides us and went to the most awesome dive sites in the Cayman Islands. Their boat is comfortable and service second to none.

I made a point of driving out to the east side to see what I was missing at Ocean Frontiers, and it was so rough there I was really glad I found these sites before I made my dive reservations.

Keep up the great reviews!
wenette

Previous

Return to Cayman Islands Diving