Neptunes Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Neptunes

Postby Alesha » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:30 am

Neptune's is the best dive company in the Cayman Islands. They only take 8 divers or less, so never any crowds.
Alesha

Postby EdSmith » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

We just had a fantastic dive vacation in the Caymans with Neptunes. They only take 8 divers and went to the most awesome dive sites I've ever been to. Most of the sites they took us to had never been dived before. They didn't just go to the mooring sites, they took us to virgin reefs, drift dives, just incredible diving! Highly recommended!!!
EdSmith

Postby EJ.Benson » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:46 pm

I just had a fantastic time diving with Neptune's Divers in Grand Cayman. They take only 8 divers, provide fantastic service, even took us to a few sites the bigger boats can't go to. I would never dive with any other dive operation in the Cayman Islands again.
EJ.Benson

Neptune's

Postby reovaine » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm

We had an incredible time with Neptunes, thanks for the helpful reviews. I also did one dive with my wife from shore at Lighthouse Point but we did not make it all the way to the wall. It's a good 100 yards or more through rough water and strong currents. In my opinion diving the north wall on Grand Cayman from shore is an expert level dive and it's just a matter of time before more people die trying to get all the way to the north wall and back from shore.
reovaine

Postby DerekMoss » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:27 am

We just had an incredible vacation diving in Grand Cayman with Neptunes Divers. The dive sites they took us to were awesome!
DerekMoss

Postby diveduo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 am

Planning our Cayman Islands dive vacation now, the information and reviews here have been very helpful. For one thing I replaced Ocean Frontiers and Divetek with Neptunes, for all of our dives except the shore dives, we'll do those at Eden Rock.
diveduo

Postby Sunfinny » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm

I just had the most wonderful dive vacation in the Cayman Islands, diving with Neptunes. They are a small mom and pop company that takes only small groups to the best dive sites in Grand Cayman.
Sunfinny

Postby Femeasteo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 am

Thanks for the reviews. They have been very helpful in planning our Cayman dive trip. We've were considering Cobalt Coast but decided to go with Neptunes.
Femeasteo

Postby carrepoguy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:21 pm

I just had the most incredeible dive vacation in the Cayman Islands with Neptune's Divers. They only take 6 divers, incredible service, great sites.
carrepoguy

Postby SamOfTx » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:18 pm

My friends and I just had an incredible dive trip to the Caymans with Neptunes. They only take 6 divers, went to amazing sites, gave great service... Couldn't ask for more.

Our only bad diving experience, and a heads up for others planning dives in Grand Cayman, trying to shore dive the north wall with Diveteck. They say it's only a few yards from shore but it's a very long swim and there are pretty strong currents, and rough seas. Neptune's took us to the north wall by boat and we had a great time, just would never try to dive it from shore again.
SamOfTx

PreviousNext

Return to Cayman Islands Diving