Living the Dream Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Postby loudgild » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:07 am

Had a great dive vacation in the Caymans with Living the Dream, also did some great shore dives at Eden Rock.
loudgild

Postby ReginkaA » Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 am

Had a great vacation in cayman diving with living the dream.
ReginkaA

Postby bosmoupurm » Wed May 18, 2011 10:59 am

My friends and me just had a wonderful few days of diving with Living the Dream. They are one of the most customer service oriented dive companies I have ever been diving with.
bosmoupurm

Postby Ashley38 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 am

We just got back from an incredible trip to Grand Cayman, diving with living the dream. I've been diving the Caymans for over 5 years with several of the dive outfits there and living the dream is in a league of their own. The dives we had with them were better than anything else we've seen in the Cayman Islands. Service is unbelievable, we barely touched our gear the whole trip. I can't recommend this dive company highly enough.
Ashley38

Postby Jesterner » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:57 am

I just got back from the Caymans, diving with Living the Dream and they are bar none the most service oriented dive company I have ever been diving with. They have a "VALET DIVING" service where we hardly ever had to handle our dive gear the whole trip and everything was ready for us every morning. They took us to so many site that no other boats go to I can't even name them all, some of them didn't even have names, just anchored and descended directly down 100 feet to the most amazing black coral cavern dive I have ever seen in over 1,ooo logged dives. I can't recommend Living the Dream highly enough. They have raised the bar for dive operators world wide.
Jesterner

Postby victoriaL2 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:49 am

We just had the best dive vacation ever in the Caymans, diving with Living the Dream. They are the most customer service oriented dive company I have ever been diving with.
victoriaL2

Postby diandela » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:03 am

We just had the Cayman dive vacation of our lives with Living the Dream. They are the best dive company I have ever been diving with, in over 1,000 dives. That says it all.
diandela

Postby reenie » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm

We just had the best time with Living the Dream divers in Grand Cayman. You should add them to your website for suggested Grand Cayman dive companies.
reenie

Postby SawyerDct » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 pm

My friends and I just had the most awesome dive trip to the Caymans, diving with Living The Dream. They are a relatively new mom and pop dive operation, but also part of one of the best condos I've ever stayed in, The Cayman Club. From the time we arrived until the time we left we were treated like royalty. They have a new type of valet diving service that basically means we never had to touch our gear the whole time. I have been diving in the Caymans a few times and never found a dive operator that seems to care more or take better care of their guests than Living the Dream.
SawyerDct

Postby NickShelby » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:19 pm

I just had the most incredible dive vacation in the Cayman Islands with Living the Dream. Their dedication to customer service is second to none. They started a new diving concept called valet diving, that basically means we never had to carry our gear or do anything really except get in the water and see the most amazing things, eagle rays, stingrays, millions of fish, they go to a lot of sites the bigger places like Red Sail and Divetech cant get to so we had them all to ourselves. All of our dives were incredible, except a shore dive we tried on the north shore. That's a little too far away for us, probably any average diver or swimmer. If your're diving in the Cayman Islands, go by boat, use Living the Dream, relax and enjoy. It was one of the best dive vacations I ever had.
NickShelby

PreviousNext

Return to Cayman Islands Diving