Living the Dream Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Postby adamandhelen » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:47 pm

We had a great time with Living the Dream. They added a whole new meaning to personalized diving. There are so many great small dive operators in the Caymans it really takes a lot of effort to be the best but Living the Dream came through. I have never had such incredible service with any dive company in the Cayman Islands or anywhere else, and I've been diving for over 10 years.
adamandhelen

Postby RonSaladon » Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:08 pm

My friends and I just tried a new dive company in Grand Cayman called Living the Dream. They are the most service oriented company I have ever gone diving with. They took us to the most amazing dive sites, many that the larger cattle boats could not get to or dive at. I HIGHLY recommend Living the Dream Divers to anyone planning a visit to the Cayman Islands.
RonSaladon

Postby JamesT » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:11 am

There's a new dive company in Grand Cayman called Living the Dream. They really provide exceptional service to the best dive sites in Grand Cayman.
JamesT

Postby bj.jones » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 pm

I just got back from a wonderful week of diving in Grand Cayman. We tried a new operator this time, Living the Dream, and they were the best dive company we ever went with in Grand Cayman. Their service was like nothing we'd ever seen before. They took us to incredible sites that had not been dived and showed us the most incredible things we'd ever seen. I highly recommend Living the Dream divers to anyone planning a dive trip to the Cayman Islands.
bj.jones

Postby carlbennet » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:58 am

Just had the best time diving with Living the Dream in Grand Cayman. They epitomize no crowds and personalized diving. Took us to the best sites, with many that the larger boats could never even get to. I highly recommend Living the Dream for all Grand Cayman diving.
carlbennet

Living the Dream Divers

Postby deenade » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi guys,

We just had the greatest dive trip to the Cayman Islands with Living the Dream Divers. Their service is awesome, they have a big comfortable boat and only take 8 divers, and go to many dive sites the big cattle boats cant go to.

They also offer all inclusive diving at a really upscale 7 Mile Beach condo, and FREE unlimited shore diving!

Check them out!

http://www.livingthedreamdivers.com
deenade

Postby dianeTX2 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 am

Thank you! We were thinking about Ocean Frontiers but this Living the Dream looks to be better, the more upscale condo is what got me!
dianeTX2

Living the Dream

Postby Alex33 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:56 am

We just had an awesome dive vacation in Grand Cayman with Living the Dream Divers. They have a really big spacious boat and only take 8 people. Super service, and lots of pampering. Most of the dive sites they took us to had never been dived before, they epxlore new worlds!

By contrast, we did a dive with Dive Tech and it turned out to be just another cattle boat, and the water was way to rough for any boat to be going out that day, but they did anyway.
Alex33

Postby Halfreds » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:51 am

Just wanted to share our new favorite dive company in Grand Cayman, Living the Dream Divers. They have to be one of the most customer service oriented dive companies anywhere in the world. Give them a try when you go diving in the Cayman Islands.
Halfreds

Living the Dream Divers

Postby Milardlorma » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:05 am

We had a great time with Living the Dream Divers, diving with them 4 days in Grand Cayman. We have been diving with a lot of other Cayman dive companies and Living The Dream is by far the best dive company, and the best service we've ever had.
Milardlorma

PreviousNext

Return to Cayman Islands Diving