Living the Dream Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Re: Living the Dream Divers

Postby melwoodson » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:50 pm

Living the Dream Divers (http://www.livingthedreamdivers.com/) is by far the best dive experience we've ever had.
melwoodson

Living the Dream BEST in Cayman

Postby TCallahan » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:43 pm

We just returned from our dive trip to the Caymans, my cousin booked most of our dives beforehand with Off the Wall Divers. 2 of us wanted an extra day of diving so called one of the local guides and got referred to Living the Dream Divers.

And WOW! What a difference! Living the Dream has a MUCH LARGER boat but takes only EIGHT. That's 2 less divers than Off the Wall and their boat is twice the size. The customer service was also superior times 100! We never even had to touch our gear. The quality of dive sites was also many times over the close to same old close to shore sites that Off the Wall took us to.

For anyone seeking a smaller group of divers with a huge boat and the ultimate customer service, I highly recommend Living the Dream Divers, in Grand Cayman.
TCallahan

RE: Living the Dream BEST in Cayman

Postby carevello » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:30 pm

I have to agree. We went with Living the Dream just a few weeks ago and they were by far the most service oriented dive company we ever found in the Cayman Islands.

Ditto, Off the Wall divers. They used to be one of the best. Then Danny left, they teamed up with a half dozen other dive operations at the Lobster Pot, now just another cattle boat in my opinion. It was Danny that made Off the Wall a great dive company. They should change their name.
carevello

Postby Notrixdiver » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Posted from IP - 208-168-239-239-dynamic.dsl.candw.ky
Location - Cayman Islands
Probable Source - Red Sail Sports

I beg to differ and wonder why there are so many good reviews on Living-the-Dream?? Could they be writing their own reviews??
Notrixdiver

Postby blaineD » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 pm

Notrixdiver wrote:Posted from IP - 208-168-239-239-dynamic.dsl.candw.ky
Location - Cayman Islands
Probable Source - Red Sail Sports

I beg to differ and wonder why there are so many good reviews on Living-the-Dream?? Could they be writing their own reviews??

ROFL!!! One dive operator, exposed for writing fake reviews, accusing another dive operator of writing fake reviews! :lol: :lol: :lol:
blaineD

Postby marine1diver » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:14 am

marine1diver

Postby blaineD » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

marine1diver wrote:http://www.compasscayman.com/caycompass/2010/10/05/Divers-rescued/

This article is from 2010. Obviously another jealous competitor posted the link. Admins???
blaineD

Previous

Return to Cayman Islands Diving