Cayman diving school?

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Cayman diving school?

Postby Sariend » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:47 pm

I don't see anything about Cayman Diving school, here or the main website, are they new or unitentionally left out? They are one of the best dive outfits in the Cayman Islands.
Sariend

Cayman Diving School

Postby GlennSDdiveclub » Wed May 02, 2012 1:48 pm

I didn't see any reviews for Cayman Diving School in Grand Cayman. They are one of the best dive operations in the Cayman Islands. The other information was very helpful in planning this year's dive trip to the Cayman Islands.
GlennSDdiveclub

Cayman Diving School - BEST Cayman Dive Company

Postby BlueBubbles » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:46 pm

I've been diving in the Cayman Islands for almost 10 years now, probably used half the dive operators there over the years.

This trip, we found the Cayman Diving School in the Activity Guide and gave them a try.

They are BY FAR the most ADVENTUROUS dive company I've ever been diving with in Grand Cayman.

Over the course of 3 days we did an amazing drift dive over the wall, went hunting lionfish then had them prepared for us by a chef (delicious!), found 2 NEW NOT MARKED dive sites that looked like they were never dived (incredibly pristine), and a scooter dive over the walls and between the chutes like riding a motorcycle underwater.

Never before have I been this impressed by a dive company's ability to discover so many NEW amazing things all in the course of a few days, after diving in the Caymans for so many years.

I HIGHLY recommend Cayman Diving School to anyone going diving in Grand Cayman. TEN STARS!

Only question is, why aren't they included in the main part of the website???
BlueBubbles

RE Cayman Diving School - BEST Cayman Dive Company

Postby OhioBob » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:52 am

We've been diving with Cayman Diving School for years. Renee is a lot of fun, like you said, great at coming up with new and interesting dives. Haven't done the lionfish hunt yet, will have to give that a try next time.
OhioBob

Return to Cayman Islands Diving