Thanks! Changed from Divetech to Living The Dream

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Excellent Cayman Islands Diving Reviews

Postby RacquelTX » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:18 am

Your reviews are very helpful for planning my dive vacation to the Cayman Islands. Keeping track of the best part of Northwest Point to dive is a little confusing, but It looks like the farther towards Seven Mile Beach you go the better. That would make sense since the dolphin parks are killing off the reefs in that whole area.
RacquelTX

Thanks! Changed from Divetech to Living The Dream

Postby Warren32 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

I am planning our family & friend dive trip to Grand Cayman and have to thank you for all the very believable reviews. I do question the integrety of many of the reviews on Trip Advisor and Scuba Board, as you mention being written by themselves!

I was going to use Divetech because one of the group did a shore dive with them last year but after researching everything and mostly the reviews and information here, I decided to book everything with Living the Dream Divers.

To the site admin, you may want to update that Living the Dream recently got a larger boat. They still only take 8-10 divers but now on a much larger 40 foot Newton custom dive boat with more amenities than I've seen on any mom and pop boat before.

Happy Diving!
Warren32

Re: Thanks! Changed from Divetech to Living The Dream

Postby rodder98 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:57 pm

You will love living the dream. Gary and Liz are top notch ajd by the time u leave u will feel like family. Have a great time. We will b back in Nov and are counting the days already.
rodder98

Divetech vs. Living the Dream NO CONTEST!

Postby AlBenson » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 am

I don't see how anyone could compare a known cattle boat like Divetech with one of the most personal service oriented dive companies in the Cayman Islands. Living the Dream are without a doubt the most customer accommodating and personalized dive outfit in the Cayman Islands. There are lots of other good smaller dive companies in the Cayman Islands, the only two, really, that I would stay away from are Divetech and Red Sail, the known cattle boats.
AlBenson

Postby valNleo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping make our diving decisions for our upcoming trip to the Caymans. I thought Divetech had a better reputation. Living the Dream sounds just like their name! We were also referred to them by the folks at Activity Guide so it’s a no brainer for us now, Living the Dream here we come… 64 days and counting!
valNleo

Postby Butemama » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

Thanks everyone, this has been most helpful. I had been mulling around a few of the Grand Cayman dive companies and it looks like Living The Dream is the one for us!
Butemama

Thanks for all the great info

Postby Marison33 » Thu May 03, 2012 1:50 am

I'm planning our vacation to the Cayman Islands now for our group of divers, and this seems to be the most forthright site for diving information and reviews.

We had planned on using Divetech but after all the great reviews here and other websites I changed to Living the Dream.

Thanks to all for their help!
Marison33

Great Caymans Diving Info!

Postby T.R.Diver » Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am

Just wanted to thank the website owners and all the people writing the reviews. There are so many dive companies in the Cayman Islands, and so many websites with reviews. What you say makes sense to me, that many of the people are writing their own raving reviews for themselves on the major travel sites. The reviews and information here looks much more candid.

It looks like Living the Dream and Neptune's are the best choices for smaller groups. There are only 6 in our group so they work great for us!

A contact section would be helpful, with all the email and phone numbers of the various Cayman dive companies.
T.R.Diver

Thanks for all the great info

Postby Judibubbles » Fri May 04, 2012 9:08 pm

You'll love Living the Dream Divers. I've been diving in the Caymans 5 times now and they are our favorite dive company.
Judibubbles

Re: Thanks! Changed from Divetech to Living The Dream

Postby Rosenberg » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:23 am

I was planning on using Divetech too and changed to Living the Dream because of all their raving reviews, not just here but other sites too. I do agree that most or all of raving reviews on most sites, lots of them are written by the same people that own or work for the company. I saw here where some dive company tried to post some fake reviews and got BUSTED! So this does look like the most reliable site for accurate restaurant reviews for the Cayman Islands.
Rosenberg

Next

Return to Cayman Islands Diving