Cayman Diving Rocks with FACTS

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

RE: Cayman Diving Rocks with FACTS

Postby ronsc » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Have to thank the owners of this website for helping us pick Grand Cayman for our dive destination. All dives were amazing, even got a friend certified at Eden Rock. One more certified diver!
ronsc

Postby gonedivin » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:22 am

As first timers to diving in the Cayman Islands I found the information here indispensable, in picking from the many different dive operators in Grand Cayman. I've seen first hand many negative reviews deleted from Trip Advisor. The reviews here look far more believable and uncensored than any other site I've seen. Keep up the free speech! :D
gonedivin

Postby 2BUBBLES » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 am

This site has been a lot of help in planning our dives for our trip to the Caymans. I agree, the reviews at most if not all of the mega sites are fake, or edited, or just nothing but raving reviews without any negative comments. The information here is the most unadulterated and genuine that I've found anywhere.
2BUBBLES

Postby N2sean » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:22 am

I had a poor experience last time diving with an operator that had dozens of 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor.

There is no question that many of the reviews are written by the people who own or work for the dive companies.

I do find the information and reviews here at this website to be more believable, and will be using it to plan our next trip.

Thanks for all the help.
N2sean

Postby bubbles » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:12 am

This site rocks! We used most of the information here to plan our dive trip to the Caymans and it was one of the best times we ever had diving. Keep keeping it real!
bubbles

Postby HO2DIVER » Fri May 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Excellent website! Obviously NOT a lot of fake reviews like most other sites. LOVE seeing owners getting busted for writing their own fake reviews!!!

Will book ALL our Cayman dives based on the info' here. Living the Dream sounds like the way to go for boat diving. Still haven't decided between Eden Rock our Turtle Reef,

sooooooooooooooooooo

we'll just have to dive them both!

Suck N Blow,

H2o
HO2DIVER

Postby damselfish » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:38 am

LOVE your website!!! Never seen so many good AND bad reviews.

WILL be diving in Grand Cayman next month.

WILL be heeding the advice on this website and forum.

Thanks for all the great info
damselfish

Re: Cayman Diving Rocks with FACTS

Postby bubbles » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 am

Agreed! Used most of the info here and had one of the best dive trips ever. Just went to Grand Cayman this time to sort of test the water, and LOVED it! :D Next time ------------------> LITTLEcayman. Only another 260 days or so... :)
bubbles

Previous

Return to Cayman Islands Diving