Cayman Diving Rocks!

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

Cayman Diving Rocks!

Postby CaymanDivingRocks » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:09 pm

Just got back from one of the best dive trips we ever had. 2 of us finished their certifications at Eden Rock, all first class and smoothly. Did our boat dives with Living the Dream, a new company with the best service we've ever seen, on a huge boat, and only 8 people. Did our shore dives with Turtle Divers in the west bay, diving on Turtle Reef. All in all, the best trip ever and the diving in the Caymans is better than anywhere we've ever been diving. Got a lot of info from this site planning the trip, so thanks to all for the great dive info and reviews.

GREAT Website - Thank You!

Postby Clearwater Dive Club » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:00 pm

I'm planning a dive trip to the Caymans for our dive club and just had to say thanks! The information from your website is EXTREMELY helpful!! There are so many to choose from!!! It's getting REALLY HARD finding HONEST reviews too! I can see straight away this is a no-nonsense review forum, unlike TRICKAdvisor, where half the reviews are written by the same people who own the dive companies! NO bad reviews, really? Why TRICK Advisor? Could it be so millions of Sheeple put your links on their websites??? DOH! THIS is what REAL REVIEWS look like!!! Can't wait to dive the Caymans walls for the first time... we can't get there fast enough (but will have to wait 2 more months)!!!!
Clearwater Dive Club

Re: Cayman Diving Rocks!

Postby diveforlove » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am

I am a newbie here but I can already say this site, according CaymanDivingRocks, rocks. I can see that from the posts, reviews and whatnot that I have seen but enough of that, we all know that this site really rocks :) I haven't had a single dive in the Cayman Islands yet, that's why I'm here, to know more about this beautiful place and diver's paradise and of course, to meet people who love diving as much as I do.
Choose from an array of scuba dive gear and make your next dive trip the best ever.

Re: Cayman Diving Rocks!

Postby aaron » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm

I just want to say the info on this site is spot on. We did our first dive with Red Sail at the resort, about 45 people on the boat for $200! We did the rest of our dives with Turtle Divers and Living The Dream divers, about 6 people on the boat for $100.00.

Does anyone have any info on diving in Belize?

Return to Cayman Islands Diving