JJ Divers

Cayman Islands Dive Companies, Cayman Islands Dive Sites, Cayman Islands Shore Diving, Cayman Islands Wall Diving, Little Cayman Diving, Cayman Brac Diving

JJ Divers

Postby StDive2o » Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 pm

JJ Divers are the best dive company I ever dived with. They are a new Grand Cayman dive company, big on customer service.

Here's their new website
http://www.jjdivers.com

Check em out next time you want the best dive staff, the best dive boat, the best dive sites in the Cayman Islands.
Last edited by CaymanDiveAdmin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title changed
StDive2o

JJ Divers - Best New Cayman Dive Company 2012 - NOT!

Postby JayDiver » Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Best dive company rated by who? I never heard of JJ divers, and I've been diving in the Caymans almost every year for the last 7 years. Their website looks like a copy of another Cayman diving company, but no pictures of boats or anything to give an idea of what they do, or even that they have been in operation in the Cayman Islands.

Looks more like a self promotion to me, and a good reason NOT to dive with JJ divers, whoever or whatever they may be.
JayDiver

Re: JJ Divers - Best New Cayman Dive Company 2012

Postby JacobJ » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Thanks Stdive20 for your kind words! We are striving to be the best "NEW" dive operation.

JayDiver I noticed this is the only post you have replied to and your profile shows you joined the same day as the post yet haven't come back to the forums.

Questionable I must say however not impossible, So I want to insure you that we strive daily to do our best. We are a new dive business on a small island of fierce competition. We would love the chance to take you out on a dive sometime so you can let us know how we stack up among the rest.

Since you dive here almost every tear for the last 7 years, I would relish the opportunity as i am sure you have been out with some of the best and some of the .... well lets say not so best.

Hope to hear from you on your next trip,
JacobJ
Cayman Islands Diving
Grand Cayman Diving
JacobJ

Postby JayDiver » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:09 pm

JacobJ wrote:JayDiver I noticed this is the only post you have replied to and your profile shows you joined the same day as the post yet haven't come back to the forums.

Funny you would notice that, because all FOUR of your Trip Advisor reviews are from otherwise unknown people, each with only ONE post, raving about JJ Divers.

So you would have us believe that of all the travels in all the world, and all the things in the Caymans to write about, it took JJ Divers to inspire them to write their first and only reviews.

Probable? No

Possible? Hardly

Possibly JJ Divers posting their own fake reviews? Obviously

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
JayDiver

Postby blaineD » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:51 pm

OUCH! BUSTED!!!
blaineD

JJDIVERS - BUSTED!

Postby KarenRn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:14 am

ROFL@BUSTED! :lol:

This topic proves at least one example with the jjdivers post apparently being written by the company owner.

I completely agree that many of the raving reviews on most websites are written by the owners of the companies.

The assessments made of the dive companies on the main website, and here in the reviews, all look like much more down to earth facts, instead of all the ranting and raving at all the other websites.

I am using this website exclusively to make all of our diving arrangements for our upcoming trip to the Cayman Islands.
KarenRn

Postby JacobJ » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:03 am

JayDiver wrote:
JacobJ wrote:JayDiver I noticed this is the only post you have replied to and your profile shows you joined the same day as the post yet haven't come back to the forums.

Funny you would notice that, because all FOUR of your Trip Advisor reviews are from otherwise unknown people, each with only ONE post, raving about JJ Divers.

So you would have us believe that of all the travels in all the world, and all the things in the Caymans to write about, it took JJ Divers to inspire them to write their first and only reviews.

Probable? No

Possible? Hardly

Possibly JJ Divers posting their own fake reviews? Obviously

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Hello again "jaydiver"
I would really rather not lower myself to start bashing other cayman dive company's such as yours or post true facts about your personal life and how you run your business on the island.

As for trip advisor reviews, it is impossible to write reviews for myself as tripadvisor checks ip address on reviews. That was how I got trip advisor to remove the horrific post you left for my business. I have a question, when will this stop with you? You do understand that your behavior hurts not only our beloved industry but our businesses as well.

We have no rave reviews on our website, and post that guest of ours make on travel boards are 100% real. Please I employ you to email any of them. Please refrain from harassment as you did with heather.

Our island is so small and life is too short. I know the competition on the island is firce but doing the things you have been doing is really out of line and needs to come to an end.

My apologies to all that have been subject to reading this foul slander. Mostly all of the operators on the island get along with each other and I hope this type of behavior doesn't hurt all of our reputations.

Again I am sorry for the actions of one of my fellow competitors.
All the best
Jacob
JacobJ

JJ Divers - WORST New Cayman Dive Company 2012

Postby JayDiver » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm

I don't own any dive companies like your idiotic babble implies and you know nothing of my personal life.

All FOUR of your Trip Advisor reviews are obviously fake, written either by yourself or maybe you have 4 friends, either way they are obviously fake, just like the ones here.

Best advice to anyone considering diving with the author of all this psychotic babble is to choose a different dive company. There are dozens of excellent dive companies in the Cayman Islands, most with REAL reviews, REAL customers, REAL people who have actually been diving with them to vouch for their integrity, which would seem to be greatly lacking at "jj divers"
JayDiver

JJ Divers - WORST New Cayman Dive Company 2012

Postby blaineD » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 pm

I actually took the time to go to Trip Advisor and see the reviews for JJ divers and I'm 99% sure they are fake, either written by JJ divers using some IP changer or maybe they do have a few friends who wrote the reviews for them. The reviews raving about them here are obviously faked too.

Checking the JJ divers website, I see no photos or evidence that they have even done any dive trips in the Caymans. There are no pictures of any boats or people diving or anything to suggest they have ever done even a single dive trip. The website itself is as odd as it is lacking in proof of doing any actual diving. It was obviously copied from a different website and in trying to make it their own ended up being a pretty lame looking site.

Whether they're lying about all the fake reviews or just generally disliked among the Cayman Islands diving community is unclear. What is clear, to me anyway, is that JJ divers is a shady type of operation at best. With so many excellent dive companies in Grand Cayman I can't imagine why anyone would ever want to take their chances with a questionable operation like this. I know I won't.
blaineD

Re: JJ Divers - WORST New Cayman Dive Company 2012

Postby KarenRn » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:43 pm

This is too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If they would have just waited until they got a few real reviews I may have even tried them.

As it looks now, they sure do look "shady", and if they are desperate enough to go writing their own reviews to fool people into diving with them I want nothing to do with them. Who knows what else they are capable of and I sure don't want my children diving with people like that. It seems they are even shunned by their own peers.

And their website does look pretty bad with all the spelling errors and stock images, not at all professional looking or appealing.

Some people try cutting a few corners to get their businesses going faster but it always catches up with them at the end. I highly doubt there will be a JJDIVERS in the Cayman Islands for very long.
KarenRn

Next

Return to Cayman Islands Diving